The Scott Safety RIT Pak III is the fire service industry’ s first all-inclusive portable air supply system and the most comprehensive RIT system available on the market. Developed with input from RIT instructors and firefighters from across the country, the RIT Pak III is field designed and tested. The system in comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure fill hose, low-pressure air supply hose and a lightweight carrying device. Unlike other RIT systems, the Scott RIT Pak III is a universal tool that works perfectly in mutual aid situations regardless of the SCBA used by other fire departments. Equipped with a protective skid plate, the RIT Pak system’ s carrying case has two convenient storage pouches for easy access to rescue tools and rescue rope. A Hi-Viz orange material and reflective stripes on the case provide enhanced visibility. An external pressure gauge provides pressure indicator lights to mimic those used on the heads-up display on the Air-Pak SCBA.
Dimensions: 33” L x 10.5” W x 8.5” H
Weight: 20 lbs less cylinder
- Hi-Viz Orange with Reflective Stripes
- Skid Plate for ease of dragging
- External Pressure Gauge with HUD Style Lights
- Audible Alarm
- Universal Capable Low-Pressure Hose
The ELSA EEBD is an emergency escape-breathing device providing 5, 10 or 15 minutes of escape from toxic environments, even in atmospheres immediate dangerous to life and health ( IDLH) . The ELSA EEBD is lightweight and is designed for comfort as well as simplicity of use. It delivers a constant flow air supply at 40 lpm nominal flow and has a elastomeric neck seal for ease of donning and can be worn by those who wear glasses or have beards. The hood is constructed of clear polyurethane for 360° visibility and is detachable for ease of cleaning and replacement. The ELSA outer safety orange bag is designed so it can be worn on the shoulder or around the neck in egress situations.
- Pressure gauge on cylinder valve verifies cylinder pressure at a glance
- Elastomeric neck seal allows for easy donning, proper neck fit and repeated usage
- Clear polyurethane hood provides 360° visibility
- Easily detachable hood for cleaning and replacement
- Safety orange PVC coated polyester bag is easy to maintain and resists aging
- Can be worn on shoulder or neck
- Donning instructions printed on pouch
Positive pressure escape set providing air on demand for situations where the escape route may require a lot of physical exertion or where the maximum levels of protection are required. The Sabre ELSA Muster has an ancillary air in attachement for use at Muster stations.
- 10 & 15 minute versions available
- Available with positive pressure face mask or hood
- Anti-static bag
- Tempest demand valve offers excellent flow performance
- Options of couplings on ancillary air in connection